Value based education is one of the primary need for development of individual and society. In this context BGB have been providing financial assistant to needy students for their educations & also supporting extracurricular activities.
Some of our educational initiatives include
- BGB community library plays a vital role in supporting of teaching and learning activities, and provides access to the under privileged students. The library is having comprehensive collection of resources on education, philosophy, psychology, sociology, development studies, law, political science, health and public policy to fulfill the teaching and research needs of the community.
- For High School children, BGB conducted free Personality Education Classes.
- Provide financial help for the talented poor children in their education.
- Encouragement of students who scored good marks in SSLC Exam.
- “Chinnara Theru” – Free Summer camp for 15 days for school children with
- one day excursion.
- “Chinnara Theru : Nimmurige” – Free one day camp for the rural side government school children.
- Essay writing , Pick & Speech contest
- On the spot drawing competition for school children.
- Donation of books related to freedom Fighters, Historical personalities, Prose writers, Patriots etc… to school library.